|Blackjack. We wrote the program to favor the player.|
- Dealer stays on any 17 or higher.
- Any first two cards may be doubled.
- Any first two cards of the same value may be split.
- Split Aces receive only one card each, and may not be resplit.
- Doubling and resplitting is allowed after any non-Ace splits.
- Blackjacks pay 3 for 2.
|Senku, capture as many pegs as possible.
||Reversi, also known as Othello.
an extended version of Tic-Tac-Toe played on an infinite board.|
your choice of 14 Solitaire card games.
hybrid pieces on a warped board based on chess - 2 to 6 players.|